CT Information Does Not Come

The update was going fine? What says "apt install -f". And are alle services running? "systemctl --failed".

The update was going fine? What says "apt install -f". And are alle services running? "systemctl --failed".

Hi,

The whole system seems to be actively working. I cannot find a solution to the problem I am experiencing. I guess the CTs won't work again if I restart the server this way

So i'am right when i say you have no status... so when you display the status on cmd, do this work correctly?
Code:
pct list
qm list

So i'am right when i say you have no status... so when you display the status on cmd, do this work correctly?
Code:
pct list
qm list

Hi,

root@pve2:~# pct list
short read on command socket (16 != 0)

qm list No problem in qm list doing listing without error

short read on command socket (16 != 0)
Ok I've never had that. Google doesn't seem to find much about it either, at least not in connection with LXC. Seems to be a bigger problem. Maybe the Proxmox Stuff Team can help you with that.

And the update really went through without any problems?

Ok I've never had that. Google doesn't seem to find much about it either, at least not in connection with LXC. Seems to be a bigger problem. Maybe the Proxmox Stuff Team can help you with that.

And the update really went through without any problems?

Yes, it did not give an error in the update. I did not restart the server just because the error occurred this way.

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!