Content of NFS share not showing in the GUI

proxmoxnovice

Apr 15, 2022
Hi everyone.
I am quite new to Proxmox, but is a heavy user of vmware. I have a truenas core NAS, where a NFS share for my ISO files is present and a seperate NFS share for VM disk files. This works like a charm for vmware, but it fails for Proxmox. I have entered all the needed information in the Proxmox GUI, picked the correct type of files ISO images - the GUI returns no errors or anything, it just mounts the NFS share. When I try to make a new Ubuntu VM and point towards the NFS share containing my ISO files as an installation source nothing is being displayed. When I grep the "ls /mnt/pve/NAS_VMs" on the mount path all my .iso files is being shown in the CLI of the proxmox server.

I have also tried everything for SMB sharing as well - still all files is accessible from the CLI but the GUI remains empty...

What do I miss?

Attachments

• proxmox.png
    proxmox.png
    193.7 KB · Views: 36

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!