Container Console empty

Favo

Dec 2, 2021
Hi,

I already had a running Pihole but after connecting the energy from my notebook it didn´t want to come back online. (Same emptiness in the console )
Now that I want to install it from scratch I could get to the step where i had to enter curl -sSL https://install.pi-hole.net | bash but it got me an error, it couldn´t find the server.
So I wanted to reboot and now the console stays empty and nothing want to wake up the console to life:

Unbenannt.JPG

Im hoping for help :)
Thanks!

Last edited:
hi,

please post your container config pct config CTID (where CTID = 101 for your case)
and the output from pveversion -v (you can run the commands on your server shell)

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!