Configuration ALL

ford2201

Nov 11, 2022
*Asrock B760 Pro RS
*i5-14500
*NVIDIA RTX 4060TI
Hello, I have a problem with the complete configuration, I don't know, it will work, but the installation is ok, and proxmox itself has a problem that it talks about the kernel, the company may be faulty, but I did it under DEBIAN, then I added a similar patch and it has already changed to proxmox, I have access after hello, Ip:port, then I need the complete configuration with acceleration and wake-up so that it works, WOL, etc. And the second thing is that when I install the VMS, Windows gaming from the remote, the entire computer and nvidia are already extinguished, which version, please answer this faster and what to fix and what is correct

*Asrock B760 Pro RS *i5-14500 *NVIDIA RTX 4060TI *32GB memory
  1. https://www.reddit.com/r/Proxmox/comments/lcnn5w/proxmox_pcie_passthrough_in_2_minutes/ I did it the right way and configured it
  2. So I created a Machine, I mean a VM (WINDOWS 11 GAMING) to add 10GB of RAM and a CPU, I don't know the quality because it keeps giving the HOST or quality designation, a version for i5-14500 with 6 processors and 1 socket and I'll add an NVIDIA 4060 TI GPU
  3. After starting vms gaming windows 11 normally works with installation etc. after installation with nvidia the computer completely freezes and we have to restart the computer completely from scratch and proxmox no energy and no waking up under WOL e.g. no waking up etc.
  4. And inside why no SSH connection it prints nvidia-smi and since installed etc. from full and it shows that there are no results and monitoring with GPU, CPU control etc. total why doesn't it appear only at the beginning of the installation it was total and after reboot and it looks like it avoids nvidia when I connect SSH and it wrote that there is no nvidia-smi shows I don't know what to do and then again the same I wanted to save on my own I don't know the reason the version is nvidia 560 or older I don't know which

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!