Cluster stopped to work

f4242

Dec 19, 2016
Quebec, QC
Hello,

I have a cluster of 5 nodes. Yesterday, I upgraded all nodes to corosync 3. Then I upgraded 2 of the nodes to Proxmox 6.0. So I now have 3 nodes at 5.4 and 2 at 6.0. Everything was working great yesterday after this upgrade.

Today I come back to work and I see that all my nodes are isolated and don't see others nodes. When I do "pvecm status" on one of the nodes, the cluster doesn't quotate (only see itself), but on the others nodes the cluster have quorate (but the nodes are not available on the web UI). The command is slow to return in both cases.

What could be wrong?

Thanks.

Last edited:
Cluster resumed once I restarted corosync on all nodes. Will see if the problem occurs again...

I tried to see corosync logs, but the directory /var/log/corosync is empty (only have a file named ".empty").

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!