Cluster Question

D

dvsxutact

Hey everyone! I'm new to Proxmox so please Bear with me as i learn!

okay, so my company is looking at using proxmox for a project we're working on, but i need to know if the Cluster function is for High-Availability or High-Performance?

if Its for High-Availability is there any way to switch it over to High-Performance?

Any info is great thanks everyone!

Hey everyone! I'm new to Proxmox so please Bear with me as i learn!

okay, so my company is looking at using proxmox for a project we're working on, but i need to know if the Cluster function is for High-Availability or High-Performance?

if Its for High-Availability is there any way to switch it over to High-Performance?

Any info is great thanks everyone!

the cluster is primary for high availability but can also used to improve performance - just depends on your settings.

if you need to process several millions of messages per day you need to take care about several points. I suggest you start an extended trial and you will see how the Proxmox Mail Gateway works in your environment.

Our support can help in selecting the right server hardware and configuration.

Will the 03/04 cobra gauge cluster work with on 03 gt. Do you really have to have the original key for it to work?

Will a gauge cluster from a 88 CRX fit and work in an 89 civic hatch DX?

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!