cluster problem proxmox 6.0-4

Mar 11, 2020
Team Proxmox

I would like to know why the nodes where I have some virtual machines has an interrogative question. Could you help me, please?
The version of my proxmox is 6.0-4

King regards Servnet
1618263765717.png

That can happen when services time out.
What is the output of the following commands?
Code:
pvecm status
pvesm status

Also, it is recommended to upgraded to the latest version of Proxmox VE.

Thanks for the reply. I executed the indicated commands and I noticed that the node that if it is seen correctly "pve01-populus" did not execute the command "pvecm status", and the nodes that are not displayed if they managed to execute the command correctly.

Annex output of the commands of the 3 productive nodes

pve01
1618343867839.png

pve02
1618343889222.png

pve03
1618343901628.png

I look forward to your comments, greetings!

It seems the cluster services haven't started properly on your node pve01. Is there anything in the logs?
Code:
journalctl -u corosync

You might have different Corosync configuration files. Please compare the content of
Code:
cat /etc/pve/corosync.conf
There is a section about editing Corosync configuration in the Proxmox VE Administration Guide which is really important, if something is off in those files and manually fixing them is required.

I proceeded to carry out the indicated commands and I noticed that only in node "pve01" when executing the journalctl -u corosync command, it ended while in the other nodes, it continued giving a total of 47 pages of logs. I attach the screenshot of the command on pve01
1618869302742.png

I also attach the result when viewing the corosync configurations file.
PVE01
1618869435945.png

PVE02
1618869541209.png

PVE03
1618869560644.png

Greetings!

Corosync killed is a problem. Could you upgrade to the latest version of Proxmox VE?

Is there a way to do the corosync survey manually?

The problem is that I have 6 important VMs in production, it is vital that they are working.

Thank you very much for your support, I look forward to your response

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!