Check Receivers

thiagotgc

Dec 17, 2019
Happy New Year to everybody!!

My domain is currently hosted on Google Apps, "domain.com".

I use the name "pmg.domain.com" on Proxmox, and everything works great. However, when I activate the "Verify Receivers" option, PMG sends an email "double-bounce@domain.com" to verify, but it fails:

Jan 3 11:30:38 pmg postfix / smtpd [18843]: NOQUEUE: reject: RCPT from pmg.domain.com [xxxx]: 450 4.1.1 <destiny@domain2.com>: Recipient address rejected: unverified address: host mail.domain2.com [yyyy] said: 550 5.1.0 <double-bounce@domain.com>: Sender address rejected: domain.com (in reply to RCPT TO command); from = <sender@domain3.com> to = <destiny@domain2.com> proto = ESMTP helo = <pmg.domain.com>

Any suggestions on what to do?

it seems that the next mail server rejectst the verification-email because it is sent from @domain.com, maybe you can whitelist the pmg host in google apps somehow?

it seems that the next mail server rejectst the verification-email because it is sent from @domain.com, maybe you can whitelist the pmg host in google apps somehow?

It was the first thing I thought.

But I didn't find where ...

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!