Check no TLS -> edit Subject

TFrenz

May 13, 2020
Is it possible to check an incoming email if TLS is enabled.
If not than modify the subject to "[required TLS not set]"
how can i make an rule?

Make a new Match field what object with the field being Received and value containing TLS. Then create an action object with the field being subject and value being: NO_TLS: __SUBJECT__ . That should do the trick but there could be multiple received headers with the TLS but not specifically the one connecting to PMG. So you would need a regex that checks for TLS and the server name within the received or another what object that checks just for the server name in the received field.

Hello, ihave following tracking information:
Code:
Apr 22 16:28:24 mta postfix/smtpd[9920]: connect from mail.xxx.yy[zz.zz.zz.zz]
Apr 22 16:28:25 mta postfix/smtpd[9920]: Anonymous TLS connection established frommail.xxx.yy[zz.zz.zz.zz]: TLSv1.2 with cipher ECDHE-RSA-AES256-GCM-SHA384 (256/256 bits)
Apr 22 16:28:25 mta postfix/smtpd[9920]: 371B521C6F: client=mail.xxx.yy[zz.zz.zz.zz]
What ist the field i must set?

I have it found
Field is "Received" and Value is "TLS"
It works now.

But is there a way to check the Value "IsNot" find.
we will check if TLS is enabled by defined domains.

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!