Can't start container

Glashyl

Dec 24, 2018
Hello.
So this is my problem :
Since my proxmox server restarting (containers was started), the containers can't start.
Proxmox GUI : TASK ERROR: command 'systemctl start pve-container@100' failed: exit code 1

Promox shell journalctl -xe :
Dec 24 17:45:25 pve pvedaemon[14737]: command 'systemctl start pve-container@100' failed: exit code 1
Dec 24 17:45:25 pve pvedaemon[2278]: <root@pam> end task UPID: pve:00003991:0000A040:5C210D24:vzstart:100:root@pam: co

Can i restore the container ? Or access to it storage when offline ?

PS : sorry for my english, i'm french.

Have you tried to start the container via gui or shell? You could try to reset-failed with systemctl, it might be help.

Otherwise please post more information and log files. From the information you send us here, I can not see whats problem you have.

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!