Cant install proxmox

gereatti98

Oct 31, 2020
Hi!

I want to install proxmox 6.2 on a ryzen 3900x based system. My motherboard is Asus B550-F Gaming Wifi and my GPU is a 2080 Super. If I launch the installer it runs until the step when it says synthetysing hot swaps and at that step are apearing random ghraphical glithes, colorful lines on the screen and the installler freezes. Im trying to install Proxmox in UEFI mode, not CSM.

Please help me resolve the issue.

I can enter the setup on the 5.4 installer, but it doesnt have a driver for my NIC which is an Intel I225-V. How could I install the driver later?

The debian buster installer has an old kernel, that is not having my NIC driver included. I need to compile the kernel to get it running?

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!