can't install proxmox 3.3 on IBM X3100 M4

kryptoscode

Renowned Member
May 26, 2012
I having a dilema on how to successfully install proxmox on my new server. My thoughts the problems is about uefi that proxmox doesn't work well.

Can someone help me on how to achieve this but booting successfully after install. Rightnow it can boot from cd and installation will finish without any error but after restart hard drive wont boot.

Note: I don't use fakeraid and don't have hardware raid either.

Regards,
Rocel

Had same problem on DELL Server. Deactivate UEFI, and the world is fine!

Yeah that's what i was thinking of at first but sadly with this model there's no way i could disable it. I just did the other way of installing Debian Wheezy first then install Proxmox manually. Though I wish prefer the Proxmox installer it would easier.

thanks!

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!