Can't detect the keyboard when using my Proxmox VM in my Brave browser.

JonathanTalksHW

Feb 4, 2023
Bushnell FL
I went into my brave browser on my desktop pc and went to my vm and It did not want to detect my keyboard and mouse input, my input works fine from my desktop machine, but this behavior happens in all the Virtual machines I have in my Proxmox web UI that is associated with my server. I went to go on my Opera browser and my vm is able to detect what I am doing by pressing keys in my keyboard and mouse, I can still navigate in my proxmox web ui, turning off/on, stop and etc: that is next to the start button on top of my vm preview box through my brave browser but no input inside my vm. in my Opera browser, I am able to do anything inside of my vm preview box. if anyone is able to give a solution, I appreciate the help.

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!