Can't Access Web GUI

madlorence

Aug 20, 2022
Hello there.
I've read couple of old post and still having the same problem...

I can't access my web gui.
Please help, thank you

Hello,

You will have to provide more information for anyone to be able to help you.

Situation: Is it a new installation/did it work before? Is the server running? Can you ping the server? Can you ssh in to the server? In what way can't you access the web gui - no response, connection reset when negotiating, web page come up but credentials don't work?

Actions: what have you tried to do so far to get it to work? What were the results?

Reactions: madlorence
Sorry really new here, thank you for responding.
Can you explain how i can ping the server or maybe ssh it aswell?
Hello,

You will have to provide more information for anyone to be able to help you.

Situation: Is it a new installation/did it work before? Is the server running? Can you ping the server? Can you ssh in to the server? In what way can't you access the web gui - no response, connection reset when negotiating, web page come up but credentials don't work?

Actions: what have you tried to do so far to get it to work? What were the results?

Hello - it's very hard to follow as you're providing almost no information. If your first problem is resolved, please mark the thread solved and create a new thread for the new problem.

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!