Cannot Edit CT in GUI

roninhockley

Nov 17, 2013
I cannot edit either options or resources for a container in 3.1.

Is this because I have two nodes in a cluster? Or because I have them stored on NFS?

Or did I just break it somehow? I see that permissions are owner root and group is the web server. I thought I should give www-data write perms on the /mnt/pve but it errors with function not implemented, which I assume is because of the cluster.

output from first member:

Version: 6.2.0
Config Version: 2
Cluster Name: ilsb
Cluster Id: 1600
Cluster Member: Yes
Cluster Generation: 824
Membership state: Cluster-Member
Nodes: 2
Expected votes: 2
Total votes: 2
Node votes: 1
Quorum: 2
Active subsystems: 5
Flags:
Ports Bound: 0
Node name: ilsbnode2
Node ID: 1
Multicast addresses: 239.192.6.70
Node addresses: 165.91.43.86

output from second member:

Version: 6.2.0
Config Version: 2
Cluster Name: ilsb
Cluster Id: 1600
Cluster Member: Yes
Cluster Generation: 824
Membership state: Cluster-Member
Nodes: 2
Expected votes: 2
Total votes: 2
Node votes: 1
Quorum: 2
Active subsystems: 1
Flags:
Ports Bound: 0
Node name: ilsbnode3
Node ID: 2
Multicast addresses: 239.192.6.70
Node addresses: 165.91.43.96

Thanks!

Last edited:
no idea what that refers to but good point. i worry that i may have screwed up when i was playing with fencing a while back. i thought i could set up HA before reading the effin manual. i backed out of that but probably didn't turn fencing off properly. also my vmbr0 doesnt work on the second node.

damn if it didn't suddenly start working. no idea why. i removed some KVM vm's not sure if that did it...subsystems are still different.

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!