Bug after upgrade

icik9

Renowned Member
Jun 27, 2014
Hello, am use proxmox-ve-2.6.32: 3.2-129 (running kernel: 2.6.32-30-pve)

ok, when i whould like to change anything on a CT, i have this message : command 'vzctl --skiplock set 101 --cpus 2 --save' failed: exit code 139 (500)
and sure, i test it in console and see .. :
vzctl --skiplock set 100 --onboot yes --save
Unable to create configuration file /etc/pve/nodes/box2/openvz/100.conf.tmp: Permission denied

and when i whant to modify anything directly in /etc/pve , it is'nt possible , in root mode sure..

and when i whants to create any CT > TASK ERROR: cluster not ready - no quorum? ( i have reboot all of services , pvecluster inclued, several times, no changes )
Could i have some help plz, sorry for my english, am french.

Last edited:
looks not like a bug, you just lost quorum. check your cluster status and analyse logs.

Thx a lot, i will have to check and i can see :

pvecm status
cman_tool: Cannot open connection to cman, is it running ?

so ... just make a service cman start and all is fine :)

Thx !!

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!