Billing Change

Feb 21, 2022
This AM I got a message from Paypal for each one of our subscriptions saying that

"Proxmox Server Solutions GmbH canceled your automatic payments"

Anyone else get these?

Hi,

for any subscription related problem it's most often best to contact the office or shop team, as the community forum is mostly for technical support/discussion.
From what I've heard peripherally this can be disregarded, it's not about the subscription but a future renewal due to some minor shop bug detail w.r.t. paypal plugin causing this message for some, but as said, best to ask shop/office contacts for such shop or subscription related questions.

This AM I got a message from Paypal for each one of our subscriptions saying that

"Proxmox Server Solutions GmbH canceled your automatic payments"

Anyone else get these?

Just so you know you're not alone, I received such an email too. It's some months until my subscription renews, hopefully they'll send a reminder then.

Reactions: alsicorp
Same notification here. I was wondering if a price increase had triggered the cancellation.

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!