beelink gtr6 ryzen 6900hx installation aborted

mastav79

Jul 28, 2022
getting error installation aborted unable to continue and caught signal 6 aborted server aborting and unknown gpu. my question is is it failing due to it not having drivers for the new apu? is there any way to rectify this? thanks in advance

Hi, I have also a mini PC with the same family APU in Morefine M600. The Ryzen 7 Pro 6850U with Radeon 680M.

Installing version 7.3

Errors I get are:
andgpu: unknown (family_id, chip_external_rev)
/usr/include/xorg/privates.h:121: dixGetPrivateAddr: Assertion `key->initialized' failed.

20230129_230413.jpg

Last edited:
Hi, I have also a mini PC with the same family APU in Morefine M600. The Ryzen 7 Pro 6850U with Radeon 680M.

Installing version 7.3

Errors I get are:
andgpu: unknown (family_id, chip_external_rev)
/usr/include/xorg/privates.h:121: dixGetPrivateAddr: Assertion `key->initialized' failed.

View attachment 46126
I was able to resolve this by installing debian using the non free firmware complied dvd for debian without desktop then installing proxmox over it. the GPU isn't supported in the proxmox compilation.

Reactions: vanarebane

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!