Backup failure

David Zeytron

Feb 3, 2023
I welcome the latest technology of the 21st century, and even trivial things like video door phones, but in the new version, I have not been able to make a backup of a virtual machine from yesterday. What could be the reason? Could it be because of yesterday's failure in my internet network? Could this have triggered a failure in the backup system?

Last edited:
I welcome the latest technology of the 21st century, but in the new version, I have not been able to make a backup of a virtual machine from yesterday. What could be the reason? Could it be because of yesterday's failure in my internet network? Could this have triggered a failure in the backup system?

This or maybe because at night it is colder than outside. Who knows. ;)
Anyway: The future is now, forget the past! :cool:

PS.: The logs of the specific backup task/job and a look in the syslogs (PVE and PBS) could be helpful...

This or maybe because at night it is colder than outside. Who knows. ;)
Anyway: The future is now, forget the past! :cool:

PS.: The logs of the specific backup task/job and a look in the syslogs (PVE and PBS) could be helpful...
Now I'm going to try to make a backup again, maybe this time I can do it.:p

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!