[ask]can't access web interface from internet

El_makong

Sep 4, 2013
hello guys,
i recently changed IP of my server. if i access the web interface via VPN, it loaded...but when i connect from public connection, the result always slow loading(sometime crashed) with error "ERR_TIMED_OUT" on chrome.i already tried to update proxmox, clearing my browser cache, try to open with another browser, and no result..still like that...
using proxmox latest(recently updated)
eth1 with vmbr0 bridge

need help ASAP...thanks before..

not like that...when i try to access the web interface, using vpn to the server, the page loaded..but if i use normal connection, it wont load..

ping and traceroute from router seems like no problem at all...from my pc too(using normal connection)

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!