Archiv-Server and Aliases

xhabit

Jan 13, 2014
Hello guys,

my server scenario is:

intern Mail Server
intern Mail Archiv Server

1. I'like to Archiv several Emailaddresses and send them when incoming bcc to the intern Archiv Server
2. several incoming email aliases send to one intern emailaddress

My Problem. I'was not found some documentation how to configure it out. Someone can help?

You can activate a rule for bcc sending emails. Have a look in the rule section.

You can activate a rule for bcc sending emails. Have a look in the rule section.

hm, i'was activate the BCC Rule but nothing happen and no emails are archived .... there are not so much options only Name, Description, Target. traget i'was use the email add from the Archivserver.

hm, i'was activate the BCC Rule but nothing happen and no emails are archived .... there are not so much options only Name, Description, Target. traget i'was use the email add from the Archivserver.

Did you configure the rule correctly and check that the archive Email adresse is routed correctly to the archive server?
You can create custom routing rules for that.

i'was add the archiv server domain to transportation rule with ip-add. so ashly this should be ok. but I was read the documentation, three is no description ... about to configure it.

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!