AMD Reset Bug - GPU Passthrough not possible

From the linked thread the most recent should be https://github.com/rogeriomm/proxmo...eset/patches/kernel/9998-amd-navi-reset.patch or?

Hi, are there any plans to put the fix into the proxmox kernel?
What's the upstream state of this. I saw some patches regarding NAVI reset pulled in for upcoming 5.6 Kernel.

Backporting contained and small patches from newer upstream releases can be fine, I have nothing against that, but they have to be on upstream kernel or presented and accepted by the respective kernel subtree maintainer.
So, it would be great if one involved in this could post his patch to LKML, and/or check if there's a newer approach already applied in the upstream kernel.

@mcflym that patch probably wouldn't work anyway

I'm also waiting on a fix for the 5500XT. Unfortunately that patch appears to only support Navi 10 (and older). The 5500XT is a Navi 14 card

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!