Adding drobo pre existing nas to proxmox

Ayumifanshawn

Nov 21, 2019
I have a drobo 8000fs nas that i want to add to proxmox so that i can get iso off of it use it for backups and make it available to vms and transfering files from my disk shelf to and from it. I spent a few hours trying to do this with no success and there seems to be no documentation on it anywhere im totally green to virtual environments so its probably so simple ive overlooked it thanks for any help!

We have a full documentation on available remote storage types here. You need to configure a network shared storage on your NAS as well, but that depends on your NAS' software, not PVE.

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!