[SOLVED] Add new file to synchronized configuration for all node inside cluster

luthfiset

Feb 3, 2020
Hello everyone,

Is there any way to add new file configuration in Master node and then sync it to every slave node inside cluster?
I want to add header_check file for postfix configuration and sync it to all node.

Warm Regards.

if you put a file in '/etc/pmg/' on the master, it will get synced to the slaves to /etc/pmg/master

if you put a file in '/etc/pmg/' on the master, it will get synced to the slaves to /etc/pmg/master

Oh wow, I know that folder, But I never know it have that purpose.
Thank you for your reply, I'll mark this thread as solved.

I'm sorry I have to reopen this thread, because I've had some trouble with the synchronize file.
I've got error in postfix from some slave node:
Apr 9 08:35:25 smtp1-swh postfix/cleanup[17063]: warning: regexp:/etc/pmg/master/subject-log is unavailable. open /etc/pmg/master/subject-log: No such file or directory
Apr 9 08:35:25 smtp1-swh postfix/cleanup[17063]: warning: regexp:/etc/pmg/master/subject-log lookup error

Is the synchronize process on folder /etc/pmg/master always done repeatedly? Not when there is change only?
It seems the problem came out because I've had config in postfix to use file /etc/pmg/master/subject-log, but the synchronize process is not finished yet.

header_checks = regexp:/etc/pmg/master/subject-log

Is the synchronize process on folder /etc/pmg/master always done repeatedly? Not when there is change only?
it is rsynced, so if no change is done it should not transfer it again (i think)
but maybe the whole directory is recreated...

you can of course always set up your own rsync cronjobs, independent from ours

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!