About user black and white lists

SCM

Aug 9, 2019
I know that these lists can be seen on the web page, but I want to export the blacklist and whitelist added by the user, where should I export the list in the background?
1612839584014.png

you can do an api call to '/api2/json/quarantine/blacklist' with parameter 'pmail=EMAILOFUSER'

e.g. with pmgsh:
Code:
pmgsh get /quarantine/blacklist -pmail myemail@example.com

(analog for whitelist)

you can do an api call to '/api2/json/quarantine/blacklist' with parameter 'pmail=EMAILOFUSER'

e.g. with pmgsh:
Code:

(analog for whitelist)
ok,thanks!

e.g. with pmgsh:
Code:

(analog for whitelist)
hi,team,I want to know if it is possible to export the information in the recipient list the same as the black and white list?

1613728124718.png

e.g. with pmgsh:
Code:

(analog for whitelist)
hi,team,I want to know if it is possible to export the information in the recipient list the same as the black and white list?
1613956744604.png

Reactions: SCM
yes - check the API-viewer to see all paths the PMG API offers:
https://pmg.proxmox.com/pmg-docs/api-viewer/index.html#/statistics/

Specifically for the sender/receiver/contact statistics there was a change recently - so you might want to use the new path - see:
https://git.proxmox.com/?p=pmg-api....;hpb=d865dfba11fe7a8a3a3f3ebb6ad7f08c1479c956

I hope this helps!

Thank you for the document. I see the commands written in the document are as follows. It is indeed possible to export, but the data exported is yesterday’s data. What if I want to search for statistics for this month or longer like a web page?
CLI:pmgsh get /statistics/receiver/{receiver}

check the parameters described below...
e.g. to get the statistics for a particular address for the complete year 2021:
Code:
pmgsh get /statistics/receiver/<address>  -year 2021
pmgsh get /statistics/detail --address <address> --type receiver --year 2021

the latter being the new api-endpoint which you should use in the future (the first will be removed with PMG 7.0

Reactions: SCM
check the parameters described below...
e.g. to get the statistics for a particular address for the complete year 2021:
Code:
pmgsh get /statistics/receiver/<address>  -year 2021
pmgsh get /statistics/detail --address <address> --type receiver --year 2021

the latter being the new api-endpoint which you should use in the future (the first will be removed with PMG 7.0
thanks!

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!