a smal problem with 2 nodes cluster

webpages

May 24, 2012
Hi all
(sorry for my english)
I have setup a system with a PRIMERGY BX400 S1-Fujitsu i use 2 blades machines in it for proxmox v2 (is have make full update in both machines) and a storage ETERNUS DX80 S2-Fujitsu for my virtual machines (iscsi)
I have setup the system like 2 nodes cluster (following the wiki)
For fetching device i use the onboard future of the impi
I have to problems with my setup the first one is i have make in my storage space for my virtual and space for backup isci mount ok the space for the virtual and my machines works but i cant find a way to mount in startup (i have use and fstab but i had problem the iSCSI is comming online after the fstab) the second partition from the iSCSI for the backup (i have to wait for my machine to boot in the system and make the mount manually
my second problem is when i make a restart in any of my 2 nodes when is again alive gives error "cluster not ready - no quorum?" in boot
then i have to go to each node to make restart the service PVEcluster and everything is perfect again
If i use and HA i have to make make restart the service PVEcluster and RGManager
anyone has any idea what i have make wrong?
thanks in advance

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!