2021 USA training?

tl5k5

Jul 28, 2017
Hey all,
I would really like to see a USA training date this year.
Just a single 4 day training in the middle of the country, which would be easy to get to from any of the States, would be great!
e.g. Chicago, St. Louis, Dallas
I'd guess you'd have attendees from many areas around North America.

Thanks!

OK...I didn't notice there were virtual classes. Please add a 2nd English class some time later in the year. I'm already booked during the January dates.
Also...how will time zones work for these virtual classes? Will this be a recording I can watch during my daylight hours? I don't want to wake up at 2am to start a live class.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah...I had that week blocked off to attend the PVE training. An annual, mandatory training for work happened to land on the same week. So I won't be registering for the virtual PVE training. :(

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!