2 whitelist difference

Dear,
My mail user's have receive spam report mail and they selecting blacklist or whitelist , So , this selection goes to user whiteliste but I would like to do send it global whitelist or blacklist Because if user whitelist or black list than only this account have this rule but same spam mail goes all mail account , therefore I should add this mail manual to the global list , So, are there any code or anything for this solution ?

Attachments

• p1.JPG
    p1.JPG
    160.1 KB · Views: 10
  • p2.JPG
    p2.JPG
    177.9 KB · Views: 10
it's not a good idea to let users modify the global black/whitelist, so that will not happen. what you could do is write some script with the api/cli that regularly syncs them over if you really want it.
note that the white/blacklist options in the spam quarantine are thought to be user self serviceable so that the user can decide which mails he wants/doesn't want, and the admin does not need to manage that.

it's not a good idea to let users modify the global black/whitelist, so that will not happen. what you could do is write some script with the api/cli that regularly syncs them over if you really want it.
note that the white/blacklist options in the spam quarantine are thought to be user self serviceable so that the user can decide which mails he wants/doesn't want, and the admin does not need to manage that.
ok Borther ,

Thank You

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!