C
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I am a student at the IPI school in Toulouse (French Country).

I acquired a reconditioned HP Proliant DL360P G8 server, on which I installed proxmox VE 5.4 .

I do all my TP on it from my LAN, but I would like to be able to access it securely from the Internet.
    I'm a "system and network" student and I live in Toulouse in France.

I have a homeserver HP Proliant DL360P G8, with Promox.
    S
    StanleyHODL
    I just joined the same club. just got 2x DL360p G8 this week but have not attempted to install proxmox 7 and cluster. Mind i ask how installation went? you still on recommended/compatible hardware? how are your fans and server temps working out? anyways thanks in advance for any inputs/suggustions or tips lol and hopefully our experiences with these servers may eventually help out anyone
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!