problem usb boot

robertogp

Dec 10, 2019
Hi, I want to prepare a bootable USB pendrive with PROXMOX 6.1-1 and I have not managed to get the pendrive to start the installation, WITH WHAT PROGRAM DO YOU HAVE TO ASSEMBLE THE PENDRIVE AND WHAT OPTIONS DO YOU NEED TO START THE INSTALLATION?
THANKS

thanks for answering me ,, that option had already tried it and it didn't work ,, download the osforenciscs but the TRIAL version does not let usb record ,, now I test with RUFUS ,, I let myself install the pendrive and start the installation the PROXMOX, but it says that It does not find the CD READER, and it is installed and it works well, now I am formatting the pendrive again with the option in RUFUS "DD" INSTEAD OF "ISO" and I will see if I can continue the installation. thanks

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!