Adding new roles

Thanks for reply.
Quarantine manager rights + read only access to all other menus

PS: i implented PROXMOX mail gw to a government structure. We are very happy to use this product

Reactions: matze1
OK, I implemented that new 'helpdesk' role. New packages are available in the 'pmg-no-subscription' repository. Please test.

Reactions: DerDanilo
Hello Tom, is it possible to create a role based on domain?
Example, a helpdesk user to manage specific domain quarantine?
- I have LDAP integrated and it get all users from domain1.com;
- jhon@domain1.com is a Helpdesk and need access only domain1.com quarantine, blacklist, whitelist - all from domain1

The problem, we have multiples domain/subdomains as @domain1.com, @infra.domain1.com, @sales.domain1.com, @support.domain1.com
So, each subdomain have your own tech support guy and need manage your Team quarantine, bl and wl, etc...

Thank you!

Hello Tom, is it possible to create a role based on domain?
Example, a helpdesk user to manage specific domain quarantine?

- I have LDAP integrated and it get all users from domain1.com;
- jhon@domain1.com is a Helpdesk and need access only domain1.com quarantine, blacklist, whitelist - all from domain1

The problem, we have multiples domain/subdomains as @domain1.com, @infra.domain1.com, @sales.domain1.com, @support.domain1.com
So, each subdomain have your own tech support guy and need manage your Team quarantine, bl and wl, etc...

Thank you!

this is not possible. all backend users can see all.

Hi, is it possible, to add permission to add "networks" to role Hepdesk?
Because, it's very cool the role, but i wouldn't create a user Administrator, because is more for my case.

Thanks

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!