Recent content by showiproute

  1. S

    Snapshot breaks docker containers on debian VM?

    Might be possible - so far I haven't found any bug report on SUSEs side with regards to Longhorn + PVE + freezing. For me it works the way that I kill the VM which hangs and restart it manual. Migrating to Ceph would be out of scope as I only have two physical PVEs and running Ceph on VMs would...
  2. S

    Snapshot breaks docker containers on debian VM?

    qm guest cmd $VMID fsfreeze-freeze exactly triggers my recognised behaviour. From a Kubernetes point of view everything works as expected, I can also access the pods running on the VMs as the logic sits in the RAM but as soon as I would like to do some filesystem operations there are errors...
  3. S

    Snapshot breaks docker containers on debian VM?

    Yes - thought I continue this thread instead of creating a new one. I have four equal VMs which have following specs: agent: 1,fstrim_cloned_disks=1 bios: ovmf boot: order=ide2;scsi0 cipassword: ********** ciuser: mathias cores: 8 cpu: host efidisk0...
  4. S

    Snapshot breaks docker containers on debian VM?

    Same problems with Kubernetes (k3s) + longhorn on my side. Proxmox stuck at "freeze guest" infinity and the corresponding VM becomes unresponsive.
  5. S

    Terminalserver unter PVE langsam

    Darf ich hier mal Offtopic nachfragen, warum man nicht mehr als 12 Cores einer VM zuweisen soll?
  6. S

    Turn off RGB RAM?

    Getting a fully closed case may solve your problem
  7. S

    Server 2025 VMs unglaublich träge

    Ich habe bei mir einen deutlichen Performanceschub gemerkt, als ich das virtuelle TPM wieder entfernt hatte. Keine Ahnung was Windows Server 2025 hier im Hintergrund macht, aber die Performance ist mehr als fühlbar. Ergänzend wäre zu erwähnen, dass die TPM "Festplatten" auf performanten...
  8. S

    [SOLVED] PBS 4.0 OpenID not working

    Great to hear - I will mark this ticket as solved!
  9. S

    [SOLVED] PBS 4.0 OpenID not working

    You should check and verify that the new PBS packages available on "test" repository works and solves you problem ;-)
  10. S

    [SOLVED] PBS 4.0 OpenID not working

    Can confirm that this fixed the problem on my site!
  11. S

    PBS V4 Authentic OIDC

    Can confirm that this fixed the problem on my site!
  12. S

    PBS V4 Authentic OIDC

    Duplicate of https://forum.proxmox.com/threads/pbs-4-0-openid-not-working.169333/
  13. S

    [SOLVED] PBS 4.0 OpenID not working

    Hello there, just updated my PVE/PBS server to the newest version and recognised, that PBS is no longer working properly with OpenID login. Initially it allows the login but some seconds later I get back to the login page. On PVE it worked without any troubles. Is this a known bug?
  14. S

    [SOLVED] Proxmox cluster migration to LetsEncrypt certificate

    This is what I did: I changed from internal to external domain name which is using the Lets Encrypt certificates and removed the whole fingerprint line. Now everything works as expected.
  15. S

    [SOLVED] Proxmox cluster migration to LetsEncrypt certificate

    Additional you also need to do that on a local PBS as well if you change the certificate on a remote