Recent content by fwcheck

  1. F

    Proxmox VE 9.2.21 - BCM57412 bnxt_en network failure after upgrade to kernel 7.0.14-20-pve

    I can report that iommu=pt does now run for about 16 hours without problems on 7.0.14-20-pve
  2. F

    Proxmox VE 9.2.21 - BCM57412 bnxt_en network failure after upgrade to kernel 7.0.14-20-pve

    I also observed that a node with a vm was running longer. I decided to downgrade as fast as possible as you might just try your luck. I downgraded/pined the kernel to 7.0.14-19 and everything now remains rock solid.
  3. F

    Proxmox VE 9.2.21 - BCM57412 bnxt_en network failure after upgrade to kernel 7.0.14-20-pve

    I must admit that iommu=pt did run longer (about 32 minutes, but crashed also in the end) Unfortunately i made an error configuring the kernel-parameters, i am rechecking.
  4. F

    Proxmox VE 9.2.21 - BCM57412 bnxt_en network failure after upgrade to kernel 7.0.14-20-pve

    College told me to try to add iommu=pt in /etc/kernel/cmdline A similar bug seems to arise in current debian kernels (6.12.111) with crashes after arising after 5-30 minutes. I am checking.
  5. F

    Proxmox VE 9.2.21 - BCM57412 bnxt_en network failure after upgrade to kernel 7.0.14-20-pve

    I can basically confirm your findings, we have the following trouble: 7.0.14-20 Network connectivity on an empty host fails after a short time with ================ NETDEV WATCHDOG: CPU x; transmit queue 1 timed out 5700 ms bnxt_en: 0000:01:00.1 NETDEV WATCHDOG CPU y: transmit queue 2 timed...
  6. F

    FreeBSD + Virtio => Slow (5GBit/s)

    You could try jumbo-frames. Are you using a firewall (like pf) on FreeBSD ? Is the result CPU bound (are you using 100% cpu ?)? Have you tried to set network-card-Features ? As far as i remember this could be due to LRO, TSO etc. not set on Freebsd.
  7. F

    Proxmox pfsense vm extreme low throughput

    Have you tried to set Hardware Checksum Offloading [X] Disable hardware checksum offload I have the same problems with pfsense throughput without disabling the hardware checksum. Throughput is < 100 Kbit otherwise.