WEB GUI not accessible

ahiimr

Jun 27, 2021
I have installed proxmox through virtualbox on my window OS. The installation is done until i get the ip address for the server. I've tried to access the WEB GUI using the ip address given but it says "This site can't be reached" "ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT" but my internet connection is still okay. Can someone help me.

how did you configure the network? do you have the correct route from your host to the pbs vm ?

and the network settings of the host and the guest?

my guess is that the guest has an ip where windows does not know where to send the packet to ?

and the network settings of the host and the guest?

my guess is that the guest has an ip where windows does not know where to send the packet to ?
I am still new to proxmox. So I dont know much about it. How can I resolve this problem to access the web gui?

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!