Spam report just for selected domain

Hi, is it possible to enable the spam report just for selected domains?
currently this is not directly possible

However if the users who don't want to receive the report get mail in their quarantine - how would they access it?

(only users who received mail into the quarantine will receive a report)

one workaround would be to only put mails into quarantine for those users who wish to receive the reports and for the others:
* either modify the subject (so that it indicates that it is spam) - then the users can sort the mails out in their clients (or on the downstream server) and accept the mail
* or block the mail

You can send a report to a individual mail-address (see `man pmgqm`) - the service which sends out the daily reports is called `pmgspamreport.service` (the schedule is configured via `pmgspamreport.timer`) - you can create a service which reads all e-mail addresses for those users who wish to receive the service (individual email-addresses) and sends the report via `pmgqm send --timespan yesterday --receiver $address`

I hope this helps!

is there any option to generate that link for every user that I need?
currently the quarantine-ticket (the relevant part of the link) is only generated when sending out a spamreport.

if your users are managed via LDAP you could enable the login to the quarantine with LDAP credentials (GUI->Configuration->Spam Detector->Quarantine->Authentication mode)

However - if some users don't want to use the quarantine I would suggest, that you simply don't quarantine mail for them.

I hope this helps!

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!