What's in Statistics -> Receiver

danielb

Renowned Member
Jun 1, 2018
Bordeaux (france)
I was thinking it would list all the inbound emails, by recipient address. But clearly, it's not. There're lots of email comming in (which I can see in the tracking center), which are not visible in Stats -> Receiver. Am I missing something ?

I was thinking it would list all the inbound emails, by recipient address. But clearly, it's not. There're lots of email comming in (which I can see in the tracking center), which are not visible in Stats -> Receiver. Am I missing something ?

That's something, which should be adjusted in the documentation. I created a bug therefor, but was not able yet to provide a documentation help. So you need to disable in configuration -> system -> use advanced statistic filters as that's using all outgoing mails for checking for existing addresses and then just show on incoming mails all "valid" recipients. If you disable this feature, all recipients and also upper and lowercase variants are listed, but it's much better, than seeing nothing.

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!