WHITELIST

rool

Feb 15, 2021
Hi
I have a domain axigon.cz in whitelist. One email from the axigon.cz domain will be fine arrived to me, but another email from the axigon.cz domain will mark my own rule as {Spam?}
But why, when, the whitelist has a higher priority than my own rule?

mark {Spam?} this has => subject (can it be a possible cause?)
1613474328150.png

email fine, this has => Subject (can it be a possible cause?)
1613474355694.png

PRIORITY
1613474441195.png

WHITELIST
1613474510240.png

thx for help

The mail get blocked with which mail filter rules?
Pls show the full email raw format.

The mail get blocked with which mail filter rules?
Pls show the full email raw format.
The mail blocked with SPAM (predmet). But SPAM (predmet) has priority 90 and Whitelist has priority 91.

I attached raw format.

thx

Attachments

• SPAM-mail.png
    SPAM-mail.png
    742.1 KB · Views: 7
Who object refer to Return-Path: in the email. To use from:, use what object -> match field.

Last edited:
Who object refer to Return-Path: in the email. To use from:, use what object -> match field.
I see(aha) but I have two notes.
1. documentation (it confused me)
1613487740572.png
2. It is then better to create a new item WHITELIST in What Objects and check the fields => Return-Path: and From: there. I'm right?

thx for help

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!