VM in a host in the cluster shutting down at midnight automatically

Jun 25, 2022
dear sir,
for the past 4-5 days VM in one of the pve node in the cluster automatically shutting down exactly at 12:010 am, it is happening randomly, i am attaching the log during the time it is happening on second host in the cluster (three host), i am unable to find any solution for this strange problem, kindly help

Krishna Nainani

Attachments

• proxmox log.txt
    3.4 KB · Views: 4
Hi,

I think the log might be a bit too short to see what is causing the reboot :).

hi,
thanks for the reply, i am attaching the full 6 hours log to solve the problem, yesterday what i observed that it is some kind of stop command is issuing by the host, the vm suddenly stopped, not a graceful shutdown, there is 4 windows vm in that host , one by one stopped during the night, strangely during the day, in production time this never happen, it happen between 12 :00 am to 5 am , after this period it never happens.... hope to find a solution for it, is it something to do with KSM sharing unstable ?

Attachments

• proxmox log for the 24 hours 26th june 2022-a.txt
    306.1 KB · Views: 1
  • proxmox log for the 24 hours 26th june 2022-b.txt
    287.6 KB · Views: 1
  • proxmox log for the 24 hours 26th june 2022-c.txt
    277.5 KB · Views: 0
  • proxmox log for the 24 hours 26th june 2022-d.txt
    280.3 KB · Views: 0
  • proxmox log for the 24 hours 26th june 2022-e.txt
    328.8 KB · Views: 0
  • proxmox log for the 24 hours 26th june 2022-f.txt
    298.8 KB · Views: 1

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!