UPgraded proxmox to 8.2.4 can upload ISO files

PmUserZFS

Feb 2, 2018
I upgraded and rebooted, after the reboot I cant upload iso files any more!

1722081675703.png

Can in SCP files into this directory ? where are the files stored? I cant find them ...
but I need to solve the issue. files just stall now when uploading, almost like there is write permission issue.

1722081773390.png

really odd ...

If you are using the default storage the files should be in
Code:
/var/lib/vz/template/iso/
Do you have the same issue when you are directly downloading an iso via link instead of from your pc?

If you are using the default storage the files should be in
Code:
/var/lib/vz/template/iso/
Do you have the same issue when you are directly downloading an iso via link instead of from your pc?
Thats odd URL download directly works, so its routing ? but there is no other issue, updates via apt, webb gui etc. it all works.

Last edited:
ok,, since it effects all directories when trying to local upload isos and it works with links, i would guess networking / firewalling.
Do you have the firewall on the datacenter or host level activated inside proxmox?
If not the issue likely is outside of proxmox and ether in your router or on your pc.
Do you have another pc or laptop to try?
What Router do you have, do you have custom firewall rules?

ok,, since it effects all directories when trying to local upload isos and it works with links, i would guess networking / firewalling.
Do you have the firewall on the datacenter or host level activated inside proxmox?
If not the issue likely is outside of proxmox and ether in your router or on your pc.
Do you have another pc or laptop to try?
What Router do you have, do you have custom firewall rules?
nohost fw ,yet. and network firewall is open too.

there should just be webbrowser/client Ip -> proxmox webbserver IP for that specific upload no?
Edit: found it, assymetric routing.

1722104713033.png

Last edited:

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!