Trial subscription key

ari.vicky

Sep 17, 2020
Hello guys,

how i can get trial subscription key for proxmox Mail Gateway 6.2-3 ?

Thanks

Attachments

• Screenshot from 2020-11-27 10-28-17.png
    Screenshot from 2020-11-27 10-28-17.png
    16.3 KB · Views: 14
It is fully functional without a subscription, so there is no "trial" key. Subscription is for support ...

Please help to understand what I will get with the least subscription, community. In case if I currently need to support services and would like just to try Mail gateway's antispam accuracy, should I buy it? Will I get any antispam improvements with the subscription. What is included in the Enterprise repository?

Please help to understand what I will get with the least subscription, community. In case if I currently need to support services and would like just to try Mail gateway's antispam accuracy, should I buy it? Will I get any antispam improvements with the subscription. What is included in the Enterprise repository?

Proxmox Mail Gateway is released under AGPL - and completely available without a subscription (you need to configure the pmg-no-subscription repository to get updates):
https://pmg.proxmox.com/pmg-docs/pmg-admin-guide.html#pmg_package_repositories

There are no functional differences between the pmg-no-subscription and the pmg-enterprise (for this you need a subscription) repository - the difference is that packages are put on pmg-enterprise a bit later - reducing the chances for bugs, which we usually identify latest in the phase when the packages is on pmg-no-subscription.

In other words - the software on the enterprise repository is a bit more stable.

I hope this explains it

Reactions: georgy.goshin

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!