Thank You PROXMOX!

iscrow

Renowned Member
Dec 10, 2009
Hello proxmox devs,

I just want to say thank you for the hard work and absolutely amazing software. I've been successfully using PVE since version 1 on many systems with a variety of storage technologies and clusters of all sizes and have been absolutely impressed with the amazing features being constantly added. the CEPH addition... just wow!

I've also started using PBS since version 1 and that too is an impressive technology that solved many of my backup issues and opened many new possibilities. PBS-PBS replication, LTO backups, not to mention the excellent dedup... and the live restore!! This is some next level stuff and works better than it has any right to.

And by the way, the CLI tools! I use them all the time to automate stuff.

Thank you!!!

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!