Struggling with Proxmox VE Setup Unable to Connect to Web Interface

DataSwami

Sep 10, 2024
Hi Guys

Ive been searching the forums for a bit of help on this and cant find a resolution to being unable to connect to my instance of Proxmox VE.

I recently got a HPE DL380 and have ran the install of Proxmox on it setting the IP to one that isnt in use. This is the first time ive done anything like this as I am goiong to use it as both a streaming only PC (So gaming on desktop and routing to the server via OBS teleport to stream to different platforms with the GPU i have installed there. And also a gaming server)

However whenever i try to get into the web interface i get the following screen:

1725963974084.png

Looking at other forum posts they stated to run ip a, ip r and cat /etc/network/interfaces

These are those outputs if they help:

ip a

1725963219415.png

ip r

1725963231191.png

cat /etc/network/interfaces

1725963248810.png

Last edited:
Resolved. I forgot i attempted to setup a link aggregation on the 4 ports the server was connected to on the switch

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!