Statistics (summary) is lost for the node and VMs

Stefan88

Aug 15, 2024
Hello! I've got a PVE node in my home network. It's connected to the router for internet access (router gets internet via cable from one of the internet providers).

PVE node works fine, everything is ok. But sometimes and this happens only when internet connection is lost due to zero balance on internet provider account — the statistics (cpu usage, memory, networking) is lost (there is a gap) for entire node and all the VMs (please see the attached file).

When I activate internet service (make a payment) - statistics resumes.

This doesn't happen if I e.g. pull out internet cable from my router. In this case PVE node works as expected, show statistics (summary) and has full functionality across my home network.

Could someone, please, elaborate why this is happening? Is it something I should be concerned off? Couldn't find anything useful in the logs.

The expected behavior - PVE Node should run as it is and gather statistics (summary) nevertheless internet access. (which is the case when I just disconnect the cable from the router, but issue persists if internet connection is lost due to zero balance on internet provider account ).

Thanks.

Version: 8.2.4

Attachments

• Снимок экрана 2024-08-15 в 09.04.09.png
    Снимок экрана 2024-08-15 в 09.04.09.png
    417.8 KB · Views: 5

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!