[SOLVED] ssh connection refused to itself inside a CT

ibasaw

Jan 4, 2014
hi, I try to use capifony inside a CT I installed a sshd server; create a rsa key and add it inside the authorized_keys2 Restart ssh service But when i try to connect to itself, got this:
Code:
 ssh -v 192.168.0.8 OpenSSH_6.0p1 Debian-4, OpenSSL 1.0.1e 11 Feb 2013 debug1: Reading configuration data /etc/ssh/ssh_config debug1: /etc/ssh/ssh_config line 19: Applying options for * debug1: Connecting to 192.168.0.8 [192.168.0.8] port 22. debug1: connect to address 192.168.0.8 port 22: Connection timed out ssh: connect to host 192.168.0.8 port 22: Connection timed out
(i can do this on another webserver who don't have proxmox: standard linux hard server)
Code:
 iptables -L -v  iptables -L -v Chain INPUT (policy ACCEPT 10 packets, 320 bytes)  pkts bytes target     prot opt in     out     source               destination     0     0 ACCEPT     tcp  --  any    any     anywhere             anywhere             tcp dpt:ssh  Chain FORWARD (policy ACCEPT 0 packets, 0 bytes)  pkts bytes target     prot opt in     out     source               destination  Chain OUTPUT (policy ACCEPT 47 packets, 2820 bytes)  pkts bytes target     prot opt in     out     source               destination
Code:
  lsof -i :22 COMMAND  PID USER   FD   TYPE   DEVICE SIZE/OFF NODE NAME sshd    2489 root    3u  IPv6 22730486      0t0  TCP *:ssh (LISTEN) sshd    2489 root    4u  IPv4 22730488      0t0  TCP *:ssh (LISTEN)
how to solve this problem ? thanks, bye

Last edited:

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!