Spamassine version 4.0.1

We are currently doing some initial internal tests - depending on how they go we might release 4.0.1 on the pmgtest repository quite soon
(I cannot say a definitive date though)

I hope this helps!

Hi Stoiko, thanks for your answer. Can you give an estimate how long it takes from pmgtest to pmgstable ? For context: We currently notice a problem with DMARC and think the updated SA version would help. I'm trying to decide if we can just wait for the update or need to take additional steps.

Hi Stoiko, thanks for your answer. Can you give an estimate how long it takes from pmgtest to pmgstable ? For context: We currently notice a problem with DMARC and think the updated SA version would help. I'm trying to decide if we can just wait for the update or need to take additional steps.
which issue do you run into? - if it's something general we might take it into consideration

but - sadly I cannot give an ETA when a package will be available publicly, let alone when it transitions to the other repositories.

which issue do you run into? - if it's something general we might take it into consideration
We notice that mails are getting spam taggt because of a DMARC reject policy. One case is when sending to a microsoft account which forwards to our pmg.
Validating the mail with an external tool confirms DKIM is valid, but pmg marks it as invalid . Comparing /usr/share/perl5/Mail/SpamAssassin/Plugin/DMARC.pm with https://github.com/apache/spamassassin/blob/trunk/lib/Mail/SpamAssassin/Plugin/DMARC.pm we noticed the ARC part is missing from the local version. So we wonder if the SA version might play into this.

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!