Snapshot Stop Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

aydoganatakan

Feb 12, 2023
While taking the snapshot, I pressed the STOP button for some reason.
The capture of snapshots was stopped and only "NOW" appeared in the snapshot list.

There did not appear to be a problem, but the virtual server I was trying to snapshot from seemed to be locked.

I did some research and based on the article written by someone from the forum, I deleted the 101.conf file under the "/etc/pve/nodes/pve/qemu-server" folder... Unfortunately, I did that.

After deleting my virtual server was deleted from PVE dashboard.
Then I filled the 101.conf file myself and brought it back.
I also saw unique parameters like UUID from console and typed the same. I don't think I made a mistake in the parameters.
However, I don't know if there were other texts such as snapshots after the 101.conf file. Maybe I wrote it wrong.

My first question is:
I'm getting an error when trying to get a FULL BACKUP to my virtual server. I am sending the screenshot of the error I received in the attachment.

My second question is:
Although my virtual server does not appear to be running on snapshot, it seems that there is a snapshot in the VMDisks partition. I am also attaching the image of them.
Maybe it's related to my first question.

I'm afraid to even restart my virtual server.
Please help me.

Attachments

• Ekran Resmi 2023-02-12 23.18.44.png
    Ekran Resmi 2023-02-12 23.18.44.png
    151.6 KB · Views: 6
  • Ekran Resmi 2023-02-12 23.21.47.png
    Ekran Resmi 2023-02-12 23.21.47.png
    116.5 KB · Views: 6
  • Ekran Resmi 2023-02-12 23.23.14.png
    Ekran Resmi 2023-02-12 23.23.14.png
    118.6 KB · Views: 6
Status
Not open for further replies.

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!