Setup iommu

mathewb

Feb 12, 2021
Please look a attached file I am trying to setup iommu. What am i doing wrong, how do i save the file

Attachments

• proxmox help.pdf
    476.4 KB · Views: 11
First, if you don't know how to use "vi", why are you not using nano like with the other file?
Saving the file with vi is "ESC ESC :wq". Or just use nano to edit that file: "nano /etc/modules".

And are you sure you installed Proxmox with grub bootloader? Because the screenshot shows that you are using UEFI and not BIOS. If you are using UEFI you are probably booting from a EFI partition and not from a GRUB bootloader and in that case you are editing the wrong files. In that case you should follow the instructions for "systemd-boot" and not for "grub".

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!