Send incoming spam emails to recipients, but also add them to quarantine

ZakharYA

Mar 3, 2023
Russia
hiskill.ru
Good afternoon, I have now changed the “Quarantine/MarkSpam (Level 3)” action, I have removed the quarantine action and added a spam mark to the headers so that my mail server sends the email to the spam folder.
But because of this, I don't have the quarantine database populated in PMG, because I don't perform the action of sending to quarantine.
So here is the question. Is it possible to deliver spam emails to the addressee, but also add it to quarantine?
I tried to change the actions by adding “Accept” and “Quarantine”, but in this case it triggers one or the other, not together.
1729430578714.png

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!