Same PC Proxmox and Windows running a Discrete Nvidia GPU

Grav1z

Jul 6, 2024
For hours I have been looking and searching for how this may be done. I have it laid out in my head but not sure how to finalize it or if it is possible. First off would I love to thank you for Proxmox very new to the project but what a great tool and thank you to those that put the hard work in. My question and if there is a guide I would love a link. I have an older lga2011 V3 system that I want to put Proxmox on and run as the main OS so I can serve VM's or LXC Containers. I would also like to come home and turn this server on and on the screen the Windows 10 WM that I created in the Promox server on the same machine actually show and be usable with the Nvidia GPU with passthrough. Thank you all so much in advance.

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!