Running multiple accounts in windows VM

banahaw

Sep 30, 2024
Would it be possible to run multiple user account on a windows 11 VM and access them by the different users at the same time?

I don't know a official way to do this on Win11
You'll have to use Windows Server for this. (WinServer 2019 Essentials License is very Cheap)
The server version of Win11 is Windows Server 2022 or newer

To clarify I want to run a windows 11 VM and within the windows 11 itself create 2 user accounts. can they login and use the windows 11 VM simultaneously?Thanks sorry for the confusion

To clarify I want to run a windows 11 VM and within the windows 11 itself create 2 user accounts. can they login and use the windows 11 VM simultaneously?Thanks sorry for the confusion
You can't connect to a Win11 System via RDP or VNC with more than 1 User at the same time.

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!